Interim Capital Projects Manager
My client, an NHS associated organisation based in the South East of England is currently looking to recruit an Interim Capital Projects Manager for a 6 month period.
The role will suit someone with experience of delivering projects within a multi-sited Hospital environment and who understands the complexities of delivering end to end project management within the NHS.
- Take detailed specifications from internal clients
- Be responsible for the full project lifecycle, from inception through to completion
- Lead on large scale community property staff relocations and office moves
- Deliver minor capital works
- Lead on the Project Management of ward refurbishments, M&E works, new builds, office moves and more
- Chair project meetings and ensure projects are delivered on time and within budgets
If you or someone you know of is interested in this position, please contract Craig Hughes at Rethink Health on 020 7253 1054 or email email@example.com