Associate Director of Quality
I am recruiting for an Associate Director of Quality for a 6 month interim assignment which is inside IR35.
- Provide visible senior leadership and management to ensure that there are effective Quality and Clinical Governance systems and processes that enable safe and effective care;
- Ensure that the Trust complies with statutory, regulatory, contractual and best practice requirements in relation to clinical governance and quality, with effective assurance monitoring processes in place;
- Co-ordinate the implementation of the Trust Quality Strategy and the associated reporting on performance;
- Work in collaboration with the Director of Quality Improvement in ensuring that the Quality Strategy and Quality Improvement plans fully align to the delivery of the Trust’s overall clinical strategy;
- Lead the development and delivery of the Trust annual quality account report;
- Provide expert advice and support on clinical governance in order to influence improvements in patient care through the development of improved performance and service delivery across the organisation;
- Ensure timely submission of reports for the Trust Board, Quality Committee, Quality Review Group and other committees as appropriate;
- Responsible for ensuring that all the regulated activity for the Trust is registered appropriately with the CQC;
- Support the Divisions in developing their quality assurance frameworks in relation to the investigation process for clinical incidents and patient complaints, ensuring lessons are learnt and practice changed as appropriate.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working at a senior level in healthcare governance or a senior quality / risk management role;
- Clinical or operational management at band 8c/8d;
- Standard setting and outcome monitoring;
- Clear understanding of NHS regulatory system.