Capital Projects Manager
A large healthcare organisation is to appoint an experienced Estates professional to work on low value capital works reporting to the Senior Capital Project Manager.
- Responsible for high quality project delivery, from inception through to post completion;
- Ensure that benefits are realised, value for money is achieved, cost, risk and programme discipline are maintained, and that projects are delivered to minimise disruption to hospital functions;
- Projects include refurbishment, M&E replacement, extension, and reconfiguration – responsible for low value capital works reporting to Senior Project Manager;
- Act as point of contact in the absence of the senior project manager, manage external teams of consultants to deliver projects;
- Ensure work is delivered within the structure and governance framework, involved in the full project lifecycle from inception through to post completion/operational use;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions, on time, to the right scope, on budget, with minimal levels of disruption to hospital and corporate operations;
- Support the contract administration process.
- A solid grasp of the Capital Projects, specifically within healthcare organisations;
- Proven track record in delivering projects in complex, preferably healthcare, environment;
- Knowledge of HTM and HBN standards desirable.