Assistant Director of Estates (Hard FM)
A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint a Director level Estates professional, who holds significant experience working in large NHS organisations.
- This is a key post within the organisation that will ensure strong positive relationships within Estates and Facilities and across operational services, providing advice and support to the Trust on issues relating to Estates and Facilities (specifically Hard FM);
- Lead, develop and implement the estates and facilities services to support the delivery of exceptional care across the organisation;
- Provide expert and professional advice to the Trust on all estates and facilities matters, develop and implement effective and transparent processes to ensure control of financial resources
- and delivery of cost efficient estates and facilities;
- Provide professional and managerial direction to the Trust’s estates and facilities teams including the development and delivery of service improvement plans;
- Achieve statutory and NHS mandatory requirements relevant to estates and facilities services;
- Responsible for asset management, operational policies and procedures, maintenance of required assurance and documentation promoting use of automated and electronic records and governance systems;
- Ensure sufficiency and competency of Authorised Engineers/Approved or Responsible persons to ensure adherence to required procedures in relation to fire, electrical supply, mechanical, water hygiene and other regulated requirements.
- Professional Registration (i.e. Engineer, Surveyor, BIFM or equivalent);
- Hold a sound understanding of the range of specialised services provided by NHS Trusts in an estate and facilities management support function;
- Proven track record of working within a senior post in the NHS, reporting to/deputising for a Director of Estates and Facilities.
Apply for Assistant Director of Estates (Hard FM)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly