NHS Project Manager - Whole Systems Working
Practicus are partnering with a London based organisation seeking an Interim Project Manager to deliver a key cardiovascular programme for the NHS.
We are looking for a NHS Project Manager who has experience in delivering whole systems care programmes in a multi-agency environment. Your role will span across GP's, CCGs, Community Providers and NHS Acute Trusts to deliver a key cardio testing and diagnosing programme. We are looking for someone that can work across wide organisational boundaries, with the credibility and ability to influence and build relationships with both clinical leads and GPs with exceptional problem-solving skills. You will also have a proven track record in delivering complex projects within the NHS and have a strong knowledge of Prince 2. You will be instrumental in the delivery of this large programme of work which will result in earlier diagnosis of cardiovascular issues for patients improving the speed of treatment and quality of care.
* Proven Track record as a Project Manager within the NHS
* Experience of delivering within a multi-agency environment within the NHS
* Ability to proactively identify and solve problems as well as identify risks
* Excellent engagement skills, able to work across organisational boundaries
* Strong knowledge of formal methodologies such as Prince 2
RATE: £350per day (Outside IR35)
START: 25th March - 1st April
INTERVIEWS: Week Commencing 18th March
DURATION: 3 months
Apply for NHS Project Manager - Whole Systems Working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly