NHS Senior Business Support Manager
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking a Senior Business Manager Band 8a to work with their exec team.
A London based NHS Trust require an experienced Senior Business Manager who has experience with executive level business support gained within the NHS. You will be instrumental in providing professional, proactive and flexible support to a member of the executive team, ensuring they are prepared for future meetings and ensuring actions from meetings are followed up on. There will be ad hoc project work and some diary management in the beginning. The post holder must apply excellent judgement, discretion and initiative combined with excellent organisational, prioritisation and analytical skills. With considerable freedom to act the Business Manager with be a key member of the Executive Directorate and will ultimately free the exec board member to focus on their own role. This is a fast-paced, delivery-driven role that requires a passionate interim that is willing to go the extra mile.
* Must have a track record as a Business Manager within the NHS, preferably at the Exec level
* Must be an excellent communicator with the ability to think clearly and communicate under pressure and when put on the spot
* Proactive and responsive with the ability to anticipate what information would be required by the exec member for their meetings
* Ability to follow up on actions for the meetings
* Experience of delivering ad hoc projects
* Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority
* The ability to navigate internal politics.
* Excellent written skills
* Passion for delivery and willing to go the extra mile
RATE: to £250 per day (INSIDE IR35)
START: Immediate Start
DURATIONS: 3 Months
INTERVIEWS: This Week
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for NHS Senior Business Support Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly