Datix Project Manager - NHS
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking a Datix Project Manager (8a) required for the implementation of their governance and Datix Incident Reporting system.
You will also be instrumental in managing the Datix Implementation and will have strong skills in data collection and processing systems ensuring the Trust has a system that will enable them to meet all their Incident reporting requirements. This is a fast-paced, delivery-driven role that requires a passionate interim professional to help alleviate pressures and promote best practice.
* Must have a track record as a Project Manager gain within the NHS
* Experience with the Implementation of a DATIX System
* Knowledge of Incident reporting, clinical governance processes and procedures.
* Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority
* The ability to navigate internal politics.
* Excellent written skills with the ability to construct reports
* Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the project at hand
RATE: to £250 per day (INSIDE IR35)
START: 29th April or Sooner
DURATIONS: 3 Months
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for Datix Project Manager - NHS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly