Director of Nursing jobs
Found 7 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- York, North Yorkshire
- Excellent Salary
As Chief Nurse you will be a highly visible leader; able to command the confidence and respect of stakeholders at all levels.
- South West England / Devon
- Competitive salary
Devon Partnership NHS Trust is a strong organisation with big ambition. We employ over 2,500 staff across the full range of integrated mental health, learnin...
- South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- £84,129 - £104,722 pa
Join us as our Director of Nursing, working with children, their families and staff across the hospital and community, to develop and achieve our vision to b...
- South Wales / Cardiff (Caerdydd) / Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd)
- Fair and competitive salary
We are looking to appoint a Director of Nursing and Residential Care in this newly created role, not to simply oversee this vital service but to advance, sti...
- £700 - £1000 a day.
Penna are working with one of our management consulting partners to appoint an interim clinical director to support their bidding and development work from a...
- London (City of), London (Greater)
- £500 - £550 per day + competitive
My client, an NHS organisation based in London are currently looking for an Experienced Associate Director of Nursing for a period of 3-6 months.The Associat...
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- £320 - £350 per day + competitive
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an Acute trust in London who are looking to bring in a Serious Incident Investigator for a period of 3 months initiall...