Contact: Katrina Hagan
125 London Wall
Tel: 0207 419 8911
About Morgan Hunt
Since 2001 Morgan Hunt’s dedicated health practice has established itself as the strongest provider of candidates to the NHS and wider healthcare sector.
Our dedicated team work extremely effectively to maintain an in-depth understanding of the sector and how key sector-wide developments impact the programmes we recruit into, reacting well to changes within the NHS and working in partnership with our clients to deliver the ever-evolving policies and programmes.
We are an approved supplier to the Government Procurement Service (GPS), the national procurement partner to the UK Public Sector, and are also listed on various local level agreements with regional NHS procurement hubs.
We work across the whole spectrum of public and private health organisations, including:
- Commissioning support services
- Foundation trusts and provider organisations
- Collaborative procurement hubs
- Clinical commissioning groups
- Local area teams
- Private healthcare providers
- Management consultancies
We provide specialist staff at all levels, from CEOs, Board members and Managers, to more supportive posts, on an interim, permanent or fixed-term contract basis. The following are typical of the types of roles we recruit in both the NHS and the private sector:
- Board level posts (Chief Executive, COO, Director of Operations, Director of Nursing)
- Turnaround & Transformation
- CIP/QIPP & PMO Directors
- Procurement and Commercial Development
- Commissioning and Contract Management
- Project and Programme Management
- Operational Management (General Managers, Services Managers)
- Risk & Governance
- Information and Performance
- Service Improvement & Care Pathway Redesign
8 jobs with Morgan Hunt
The role takes on the responsibility of being the main procurement lead with the client base.
Morgan Hunt is currently working with a Acute London based NHS trust on an exciting new Clinical Coder opportunity
Morgan Hunt are supporting an NHS organisastion to recruit and interim mental health commissioner
Morgan Hunt is currently working with an acute NHS trust on a exciting new Project Manager opportunity.
Morgan Hunt are working with a London based healthcare organisation to support in the recruitment of a Health Navigator.
Morgan Hunt is working with a London based NHS trust on an exciting new General Manager opportunity.
Morgan Hunt is working with a acute NHS trust in the South East of England on an exciting new opportunity
Morgan Hunt is currently working with a London based NHS trust on an exciting new opportunity