A busy CCG is looking to recruit a Project Manager to support with resilience planning, especially around Winter resilience.
- Monitoring and reporting system resilience.
- Localising OPEL escalation plans to ensure robust resilience.
- Work in partnerships to lead on multiple programme work streams both in and out of hospital.
- Monitor performance and ensure the appropriate programme controls are in place and performance targets are on track.
- Produce board level papers and presentations on behalf of the local A&E Delivery Board.
Previous experience in this type of service in the NHS is essential and the role will start quickly on a three month basis.
If this sounds like you please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.