Interim Deputy Trust Board Secretary
Our client an NHS organisation in the South East is looking to appoint an interim Deputy Trust Board Secretary for 3 months in the first instance. This role will be at interim contractor rates under the CCS NMNC Framework at interim Band 8b.
- Deputise for the Company Secretary during periods of absence
- Provide effective governance and secretariat support to Committees as directed by the Company Secretary
- To provide effective governance support to the Council of Governors
- Manage the Trust’s membership database including maintaining and updating data and the production of management reports
- Responsible for the line management and supervision of the Executive Support team
- Be educated to Master’s degree level or equivalent;
- Be a qualified Chartered Secretary or professional equivalent (achieved or working towards this qualification);
- Have in-depth professional knowledge and understanding of corporate governance legislation, guidelines and best practice, including specific to the NHS, and their application through Standing Orders, Schemes of Delegation, Standards of Business Conduct, etc.
- Be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and understanding of risk management and use of Board Assurance Frameworks;
- Have experience of working at senior level in a company secretarial environment in a substantial complex public or private sector organisation