CHC Nurse Assessor - RGN
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join my NHS client in the North West as their CHC Nurse Assessor to help support their Continuing Healthcare team.
The Nurse Assessor will work under the guidance and support of the Clinical Team Lead to implement the National Service Framework for NHS Continuing Healthcare and NHS funded Nursing Care for residents in the community. He/she will promote best practice and provide professional advice to nursing homes and other providers, promoting good relationships and liaising with colleagues from other disciplines both internally and externally to the organisation.
- Registered General Nurse
- Have the ability to carry out Live Case Assessments in nursing homes on behalf of an NHS organisations.
- Extensive understanding of Continuing Healthcare
- Extensive understanding of the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
- Be assertive under a pressured environment
- Previous experience of attending panel
- Experience of assessment writing
If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your applicant below. If you would like more information about the role, please dont hesitate to contact Liam Molesworth on 0121 717 1929 or email@example.com.