Senior Finance Advisor (Board level)
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation, in a strategic management consultancy piece of work, around financial improvement and recovery.
You will be part of a small delivery team, completing a review of discretionary and non-statutory spend. This is initially a short-term assignment to provide a diagnostic, detailing areas of saving opportunities that can be delivered in 18/19.
- Senior finance professional who has led on similar initiatives specifically in the healthcare commissioning setting
- Qualified accountant
- Track record of delivering financial recovery and QIPP plans
- Excellent organisational skills when working across a number of conflicting priorities
- Excellent engagement skills, building relationships at Board level
- Politically astute, able to navigate the usual political challenges
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand
RATE: £500-750+VAT per day (all inclusive) - OUTSIDE IR35
DURATION: 3+ WEEKS INITIALLY
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATT STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.