Head of Nursing
Interim Head of Nursing
I am currently seeking an interim Head of Nursing to join an NHS organisation based in the North West for an initial 3 month contract. My client is looking for someone who is able to drive the results of a team and also aid the implementation of new processes and systems. The successful candidate will be motivational and enthusiastic about their field.
- Be responsible for the development of nursing and midwifery quality practice
- Provide support with the implementation of the Nursing strategy to ensure high quality care
- Support the implementation of the Governance and risk management strategies
- Be responsible for reports and presentations of key information to stakeholders (Quality Committee, Patient Safety Committee etc.)
- Provide clinical leadership around complex situations and incidents
- Lead the development of education and training programmes
- Monitor Matrons compliance with environmental standards
If you believe you have the right experience and management style as a Head of Nursing to take on this particular role, please get in touch on 01212657404.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales