Interim Divisional Manager - Medicine
Our client an NHS organisation is looking to appoint a Divisional Manager – Medicine for 6 months in the first instance. This role is available at interim contractor rates under the CCS NMNC Framework at Band 8D for the right candidate.
- Responsible for directing, guiding and leading the overall management of the Division. Will take the lead on developing transformation plans and performance management frameworks to ensure delivery of all key activity, financial targets and transformational change programmes.
- Lead on the development of capacity and capability to deliver both local and national priorities.
- To be visible in striving to improve performance and quality within the Division by promoting a clear sense of direction consistent with, and contributing to, the achievement of the Trust’s corporate objectives.
- Lead divisional teams to ensure the division provides a high quality safe efficient service.
- Ensuring the service meets the needs of our patients and is delivered to a high standard.
- Be expected to make a significant contribution to the transformation development of acute and assessment service working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, engaging with staff, patients and other service users.