Knowledge Management Facilitator
NHS RightCare is a national NHS England supported programme that focuses on improving population healthcare in a way that contributes to the financial sustainability of the NHS. This is a key priority of NHS England’s Five Year Forward View, with delivery being driven through Regional Teams. NHS RightCare helps to ensure the best possible care is delivered as efficiently as possible which is essential for both patients and the NHS. Ensuring people access the right care, in the right place at the right time. Using leading edge medical evidence and practical support, NHS RightCare helps local health economies to understand how money is spent to deliver the best care in different parts of the country.
As the Knowledge Management Facilitator, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across the NHS RightCare with access to research, knowledge and learning about reducing unwarranted variation and also help people to make connections, build networks and share expertise.
The role will involve developing a knowledge community and facilitating a programme of learning events as well as using established knowledge management processes (after action reviews, retrospect’s etc) to encourage knowledge sharing behaviours.
- Running monthly learning events for NHS RightCare Delivery Partners and wider team
- Leading the development and implementation of an online resource (currently Office 365) bringing together relevant content (resources, know-how and learning) for the NHS RightCare team,
- Overseeing horizon scanning
- Managing a database of ideas, practice examples and emerging evidence on reducing unwarranted variation in local health economies
- Educated to masters level or equivalent level of experience of working at a senior level in specialist area.
- Knowledge and experience of delivering an online based knowledge or information service to a broad range of stakeholders
- Ability to make decisions autonomously, when required, on difficult issues, working to tight and often changing timescales.
- Experience of researching best practice interpreting its relevance and processes/ practices which could be implemented successfully to achieve system reform (advising on policy implementation).
If you would like to understand more about the role, please contact Emily Smith at Axon Resourcing on 01925 430 350 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the microsite at www.axonresourcing.com/featuredjobs/rightcare2018