Quality Governance Director
I am recruiting for an interim Quality Governance Director for an NHS organisation and the successful candidate shall lead on a number of quality improvement initiatives, implementing quality compliance and identifying and managing risk across the Trust.
- Implement developments in line with the Trust’s Quality Strategy and management of the Quality Department which provide safe and effective patient care and support the delivery of KPIs;
- Engage with clinicians and managers to ensure effective delivery of service objectives across all relevant staff groups;
- Lead on the Risk Agenda on behalf of the Chief Medical Officer;
- Act as the role of ‘Caldicott Guardian’ for the Trust, ensuring that systems and processes for safeguarding the quality of clinical care are in place and working effectively;
- Be a member of the Medical and Quality Directorate and provide expert advice and contribute to the development of policy and strategy in relation to the quality agenda;
- Implement and monitor measures to assure the quality, effectiveness and safety of clinical care and improve the experience for patients;
- Work in close partnership with Chief Officers, Directors, Managers and healthcare professionals to facilitate the delivery of high quality, effective clinical care.
- Extensive experience of leadership and delivery at a senior operational level;
- Experience of staff management and staff development at a senior level;
- Demonstrable record of achieving previous operational management roles against challenging targets;
- Proven track record in the strategic change management with problem solving skills;
- Experience of successfully delivering cost improvement and financial growth programmes.