8B Service Manager - Unscheduled Care
I am currently working with an NHS Acute Trust based in London looking to bring in a 8B Service Manager for their Unscheduled Care department. The contract will initially be for 3 months with a possibility to extend.
- Working with the Divisional Director of Operations to effectively manage the all services in the department
- Identifying areas for improvement within a challenged department
- Managing 4 hour waiting time targets
- Managing Patient Flow
- Experience of leading bed meetings
- Working with LoS
- Working in an Operational role within the NHS
- Experience of leading a team
- Good people skills
- Prove track record of managing targets specifically around 4 hour waiting times
- Patient Flow
- Management of services in an Acute Trust
- Able to develop and maintain relationships with Senior Stakeholders
Please feel free to pass on these details to anyone in your network who would be interested and able to fulfil this assignment.
If you are an experienced interim in this area or have exposure to this position in another role please get in touch on 0207 907 3878.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales