Practicus are partnering with a London based CCG who are urgently seeking an Interim Transformation Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to help the CCG deliver not a complex transformation programme but to lead on a high efficient QIPP redesign of their respiratory services. This role is to ensure that the service is well managed and that transformation initiatives are being delivered with clear and tangible outcomes. Aligned to the CCG's commissioning intentions.
What will underpin the success of this assignment is your programme management and delivery expertise. Injecting some programme rigour and true governance into the delivery agenda will prove critical to this role.
Successful applicant will need to demonstrate a proactive approach in this hands-on and delivery driven role and a track record in delivering transformation/commissioning programmes.
Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand.
- Track record of commissioning and delivering transformation programmes
- Excellent project and programme management skills
- An in-depth understanding of the commissioning process and some knowledge around respiratory.
- Working hand in glove with key stakeholders across the organisation and exceeding those expectations.
- Excellent engagement skills, able to work across organisational boundaries
RATE: £350-£400 per day (Outside IR35)
INTERVIEWS: w/c 19h February
DURATION: 6 months
START: w/c 26th February