Essentia Trading Limited is a consultancy company and a wholly owned subsidiary of Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust. We help private and public healthcare organisations in the UK and Internationally become more efficient and effective through a range of consultancy services.
We know that time and money invested in the strategic planning results in greater productivity, cost-effectiveness and a better patient experience. Our team of experts come from a range of backgrounds but all work towards creating clinically and financially sustainable environments. We work in the UK and internationally and help to transform the way healthcare is provided.
Our capabilities include:
- Demand and capacity modelling
- Strategy and clinical service redesign
- Masterplanning for clinical and research campuses
- Business case development
- Transformation and change
- Design development
Due to a number of new commissions the Essentia Healthcare Planning team are looking to recruit a number of experienced, talented individuals across these positions:
- Senior Consultants;
- Associate Directors
Post holders will collaborate in, or lead, a wide range of assignments and they will be expected to engage with various stakeholders to identify their needs and requirements before developing a solution that meets current and future requirements. Candidates will need to steer leaders and users of facilities through briefing and design processes, reassuring them their voice is heard and, where appropriate, challenged. We work as a strong collaborative team drawing on International best practices and experience to ensure robust solutions are proposed.
Experience and skills:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Relevant and practical experience of working within a healthcare or planning environment.
- Good quantitative and analytical skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills with a flair for innovation and creativity.
- The successful applicants will have outstanding communication skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment
We anticipate a high volume of applications and reserve the right to close the recruitment without notice.
When applying please state your current salary and the position you are applying for.