Clinical triage platform technical programme manager
URGENTLY, looking for a Clinical triage platform technical programme manager.
- Significant experience of delivering interoperability projects and programmes, toolsets and management capability on major technology platforms.
- Should be conversant with setting up and delivery 'Devops' style delivery of continuous test and delivery, and the management capability to manage a number of developer resources.
- Prince 2 Practitioner or equivelant AGILE qualification
- Successful planning management and delivery of a single major, highly complex project - or a number of smaller complex projects to time/cost/quality; meeting internal and external customer requirements.
- Demonstrate working flexibly across entire life cycle of a programme and/or portfolio of projects including project initiation (including pre-project activities eg requirements gathering and options analysis), delivery, and closure activities.
- Experience of implementation of complex business change-related projects and to ensure that these align with the programme and corporate strategies.
- Strong communication, documentation and negotiation skills; effectively manages a broad range of stakeholders at all levels, internally and externally; proven ability to deliver difficult messages at a senior level.
- Manages definition of objectives and oversees quality control throughout the project lifecycle, taking a leadership in the management of suppliers and liaising with senior stakeholders to facilitate safe delivery.
- Management of the delivery of suppliers' technical releases from inception through development, testing, deployment and national implementation.
- Experience of managing resources and co-ordinating team members and third party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me,
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales