Corporate Services Officer/Manager
A large NHS organisation is currently seeing an interim Corporate Services Officer for a period of approx. 6 weeks from the end of June.
- Support the Corporate Affairs Director and wider Corporate Services Team until the appointment of substantive post holder to the team starts in August;
- This role is essential to deputise for DoCS and the main focus is keeping the committees and Board running;
- Preparing agendas, taking minutes, transcribing, following up on actions and ensuring the smooth running of the governance framework;
- Key to the role is the ability to hit the ground running – therefore experience of this type of role in the NHS is essential;
- Effectively liaise and communicate with staff at all levels of the organisation, and will be responsible for assisting staff where appropriate or escalating issues as appropriate;
- Communicate and engage with external and internal stakeholders which may require negotiation skills and understanding the needs/requirements and of other organisations, senior professionals and individuals;
- Update and maintain data bases and/or spread sheets relevant to work area; working with team members in the collection of information for performance reporting on relevant team projects.
- Excellent ability to organise, plan, take good minutes and be able to negotiate at all levels of the organisation with directors, admin staff etc.
- NHS Experience is essential due to the nature of the role/responsibilities of the role.