Outpatients Programme Manager
Morgan Hunt are looking to recruit an interim Outpatients Transformation Programme Manager to support a number of NHS organisations in London. The role will be outside of IR35.
The Programme aims to transform outpatients to provide the right specialist advice, in the right place at the right time, overall improving quality, decreasing costs and increasing patient and staff experience.
Key responsibilities for the Programme Manager:
* Hold overall accountability for monitoring the scope and progress of all the plans within the Outpatients Transformation programme
* Work with a bold ambition of transforming Outpatient Care and reduce 20% of activity in selected specialties in the next three years
* Ensure the delivery of each milestone within agreed timescales and budget. Monitor progress against the project plan, and report on progress to the programme board. Follow through the lifecycle of each redesigned pathway to ensure the full business benefits realisation of the programme is on track
* Be responsible for managing all aspects of implementation, working closely with the Trusts and CCGs to deliver new pathways
* Be accountable for the identification of benefits planned to be realised during the course of the programme. Benefits not due to be realised until later in a BAU phase must be documented and have an operational 'owner' identified. These benefits, along with progress reports, will be highlighted to the Programme Board for on-going monitoring of delivery
* Responsible for all project documentation, including project plans, issue logs, highlight reports
Key skills/experience required for the Programme Manager:
* Proven experience in delivering large scale NHS transformational programmes
* Experience in quality improvement, implementation methodologies
* Experience in development of business cases to demonstrate value
* Working across organisational boundaries and understanding the complexity of the health system
* Sound understanding of the current challenges within a London landscape
* Excellent organizational and leadership skills
* Outstanding communication abilities
* Flexibility and resilience to work in compressed timelines
* Outpatients experience
If you meet the criteria above, and interested in hearing more, please send your CV My contact number is 020 7419 8911. Many thanks.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.