General Manager Gynaecology
An established organisation working within the Healthcare industry in the South East have an immediate requirement for an Interim General Manager of Gynaecology to join their team. If you have a proven track record of management and the ability to lead and have direct experience in management within Gynaecology then we would love to hear from you.
Recent experience within Surgery on the front line is also desired.
The role is a Band 8B and is outside IR35.
- Direct experience within Gynaecology
- Capability of demonstrating passion and commitment to developing our personnel and services in order to bring substantial benefits to our patients.
- Ability to build lasting and effective relationships
- Strong knowlege of 52 week waits
- Experience booking Theatre lists
- Operational running of Gynaecology Theatres
If you feel like you have the relevant experience and would be right for the role, then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales