Competitive salary, Regular Travel Nationwide
If you are looking for a new challenge and are passionate about improving the NHS, is this the role for you? We are looking to recruit Project Managers to join our Service Transformation and Strategy Team.
Attain is the largest independent health advisory and delivery organisation in the UK and often cited by staff as ‘an inspiring place to work’. We are seeking a talented individual who has both the project management competences and relationship building skills required to deliver real and lasting change. You will work as part of our Service Transformation or Strategy Team on engagements nationwide. The purpose of the role is to support the development of new models of care and transform clinical services within the NHS.
The successful candidate will have experience in establishing and maintaining robust project or programme management arrangements against a range of projects and supporting the development of the redesign and improvement of specific services, specialities, and pathways.
As a service delivery organisation, our staff work in a variety of locations all over England and as such you may need to be flexible with regards to travel and working away from home in response to customer requirements.
- Establishing and maintaining robust project or programme management arrangements against a range of projects
- Responsibility for the development of project management documentation
- Supporting the development and implementation of innovative and integrated new models of care
- Supporting the development coherent strategies to secure the sustainability of health and wellbeing services
- Supporting the development of the redesign and improvement of specific services, specialities, and pathways
- Supporting the engaging with patients, clinicians, carers and wider stakeholders so that they remain central to all decisions
- Work within an organisational change program with ability to lead a redesign programme at pathway level
- Managing small scale projects with strict cost control
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Qualification in PRINCE2, and/or similar methodology
- Experience in managing projects in a healthcare environment
- Able to adapt project management techniques depending on client needs and environment
- Experience of running projects or workstreams within programmes which have delivered change and improvement.
- Understands and can evidence how they have realised benefits from change process.
- Evidence of how they have worked in and contributed to teams and their delivery objectives.