Head of Workforce Information and Systems
Practicus are partnering with a London based Trust who are urgently seeking an Interim Head of Workforce - Information and System (8c)
Lead, manage and oversee staff within the Workforce Planning, e-Roster, ESR, Registration Authority and Governance Teams, with a £1.87m budget. * Ensure the delivery of workforce intelligence and planning. * Oversee the management of Health Roster to support Trust objectives. * Ensure accurate and timely inputting of employee details on HR/Payroll ESR System. * Ensure HR governance and assurances in place, including risk management and HR records. * Oversee Registration Authority Team - managing system access and smartcards. * Responsible for recruitment, performance management, appraisal and work plans for team leads. * Trust lead on all HR systems, management information, HR governance and workforce planning. * Produce board reports, analysis and briefings on systems, information and governance topics. * Chair and manage the Workforce Resources Assurance and ESR Improvements Groups - both of which bring together staff from key corporate teams.
- Track record in ESR / experience making organisational & systems changes
- Excellent project management skills / HR Governance and Risk Management.
- Managing a team, multi-functional teams with a medium / large scale.
- Excellent engagement skills, able to work across organisational boundaries
- START: October
- DURATION: 6 months
- INTERVIEWS: Next week W/C 22nd October
- RATE: £325-£350 per day (Inside IR35)