Band 8b Clinical Lead
An NHS Clinical Commissioning Group are on the lookout for a CHC Band 8b Clinical Lead.
The essential skills that they are looking for include the below:
- Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN) with a current NMC Pin
- Experience in clinical leadership to a team of CHC Nurse Assessors
- Good understanding of the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
Day to Day Duties may include:
- Responding to complaints (NHS England, Parliamentary Ombudsman)
- Chairing/member of panel
- Negotiating with local authorities (joint funded decisions)
If you have any of the above, please get in touch so we can discuss further.
Alternatively, if you yourself don't have the above experience please do pass this onto someone you know who has the above.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales