I am recruiting for an interim Imaging Manager for a private healthcare organisation based in London. This is for approximately 3 months, outside IR35.
- Manage the Diagnostic and Imaging Departments, ensuring a high standard of service is provided to patients, consultant users and visitors;
- Monitor the financial performance on a monthly basis, providing appropriate information to the Executive and Financial teams;
- Maintain high visibility within the Imaging Departments.
- Ensure all staff maintain a high standard of service and customer care and proactively monitor the service provided to consultants and patients through audit and feedback;
- Work with the Clinical Governance Department to investigate complaints in a timely and efficient manner, implementing service improvement plans;
- Actively promote the services provided and seek out opportunities for further business development;
- Ensure that the CQC regulations governing the operation of an Imaging department are adhered to, by regular audit of the department;
- Action all warning notices from the MHRA in accordance with the timeframes provided;
- Undertake stock takes appropriately, investigating discrepancies and instigating appropriate corrective action where required.
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) Radiography (Diagnostic);
- Management Training/Qualification preferred;
- Knowledge of plain film, MRI, CT, Ultrasound and Interventional Angiography imaging;
- Minimum 5years progressive management experience in an imaging department with at least 1 year of supervisory experience;
- Track record in effective team leadership and development;
- Experience of initiating and managing change;
- Clinical and/or management experience within the independent sector preferred;
- Current registration Health Professional Council.