General Manager 8b (NHS)
6 days left
- Job Type
General Manager 8b (NHS) - £250-340/day - London
* To lead, direct and manage the performance of all the departments that fall under the placeholder's directorate.
* This ranges from clinicians, administrative support and the support services functions in order to maintain and deliver business growth whilst maintaining the highest possible standard of care.
* To direct and manage the inpatient and outpatient clinical operations, this includes the direct management of clinical leads.
* To direct and manage the administrative services within the department, making sure it is in line with the correct procedures put in place by the trust.
* To ensure that all care is carried out in conjunction with CQC guidelines.
* A strong background of operational management within the NHS is a necessity
* Good experience of Budget management is a must
* The placeholder must have the ability to lead high level meetings and contribute towards the strategic direction of the trust.
* Good organisational skills
If you would like to apply for this position please forward your CV via this advert or contact Josh McPherson on 020 74 19 89 11
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Apply for General Manager 8b (NHS)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly