CHC Nurse Assessor
We are working with an NHS organisation who are looking for Nurses with experience in Continuing Healthcare to work in the community.
You will do assessments in the morning and go home afterwards to type up in the afternoon.
The work expectation is 4-5 assessments a week.
Assessments will be in the Cambridgeshire area.
- CHC Nurse with current NMC Registration
- Experience working in the community completing CHC assessments
- Understanding of National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
- Car Driver
- Hospital or community experience
- Experience of completing CHC Checklists, DST's and Reviews
- Confident in writing recommendations for eligibility for Continuing Healthcare
- Able to determine eligibility for Continuing Healthcare
For more information on this role, please send an up to date CV and we will be in contact.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales