Children's Nurse Assessor
We are currently working with an NHS organisation approach us for a Children's Nurse for an intial 3 month contract.
As part of a team, you will work closely with Senior Continuing Healthcare professionals and other healthcare professionals. If you are looking or know someone who is looking please forward on my details!
This is a band 6 role and you will be completing 2 -3 assessments a week. Experience Required:
- Registered Children's Nurse with current NMC Pin
- Carrying out CHC assessments for Children in Children's Homes and schools
- Reviewing care packages of care
- Completing DST's
- Assessing children and experience of complex cases
- Working closely with local authorities
- Attending panel once a month (not chairing panel)
You will be working in the community
For more information please send an updated CV and we will get in contact
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales