Clinical Coder required for an NHS Trust in London, initially on an 8 week interim appointment. The successful applicants will provide a vital and dynamic role in supporting delivery of the clinical coding service. The coding function has an enviable high profile throughout the Trust, allowing coders the opportunity to work with individual clinicians and clinical divisional leads.
- Directly accountable for improving coding quality through clinical engagement
- Keen attention to detail, excellent concentration span and logical thought process. You will need to be dynamic, enthusiastic and methodical.
- Accredited Clinical Coding (ACC) qualification is desirable, will have demonstrable coding experience in a wide range of specialities, have good working knowledge of HRGs and therefore be able to deal with the most complex and challenging coding
- Clinical coding experience
- ACC accreditation desirable
- Acute NHS experience