Interim Theatre Manager
Pure Interims are consulting with an NHS organisation based in the South West seeking an Interim Theatre Manager for the Surgery division for 3-6 Months. The individual will have relevant experience in maximising theatre utilisation and improving performance.
- Providing leadership and the operational management of the theatres, ensuring the efficient and effective use of resources
- Lead on the development and improvements of quality standards
- Management of RTT / 18 weeks and monitoring activity
- Ensure continued service development in relation to efficiency, length of stay and day case/ attendance rates
- Deliver leadership skills and direction for theatre departmental senior staff, ensuring clear communication of policy, business objectives and agreed targets.
- Carry out workforce planning to ensure services are adequately staffed
- Support the senior directorate manager as and when needed
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in the role then please apply below or contact Jeetesh Patel on 020 3761 1659