Neil Wilson Associates LLP wish to attract excellent senior analysts/epidemiologists/statisticians with good person skills and experience in benchmarking finance or performance of NHS organisations. These analytical experts will work as part of our senior team, leading analytics for a number of projects on NHS Improvement's 'Getting It Right First Time (GIRFT)' programme.
This successful and expanding programme provides a real opportunity to make a significant difference to patient care and in your role you will work closely with GIRFT’s national clinical leads and experts in the field to:
- Develop new metrics that can highlight variation in clinical outcomes, practice and pathways between providers;
- Explore existing finance and quality metrics relevant to the specialties on which you are leading
- Develop and produce bespoke data packs that will be used to support clinical ‘deep dive’ visits to all relevant Acute Trusts in England.
- Contribute to a report containing national recommendations, the publication of metrics on the Model Hospital dashboard, and the national development of standard metrics (with clinical, professional and other organisations).
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent analytics experience, at senior level, being adept at communicating face to face with senior clinicians and managers from key stakeholders;
- Strong prioritisation and project management skills with experience of delivering on multiple projects simultaneously;
- Knowledge of HES/SUS data, ICD10 and OPCS4 codes, and ideally reference cost/PLICs data. Working knowledge of Tableau would also be an advantage.
For further information and to submit an application please send a CV and letter via the form below or via telephone number in the contact panel.
Apply for Senior Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly