THE WHITELEY CLINIC LTD
Job Title: Guildford Clinic Manager
Responsible to: The Whiteley Clinic Board of Directors
Responsible for: All staff working at The Whiteley Clinic Guildford
Hours: 40 hours
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To work within the philosophy, objectives, policies and procedures of The Whiteley Clinic & Absolute Aesthetics.
- To actively participate in, supervise and maintain the highest standards of care for
all patients, visitors and staff.
- To register and act as Registered Manager (Guildford) with the Care Quality Commission, in accordance with current regulations under the Health & Social Care Act 2008.
- To be responsible for the implementation of the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety and the generation of adequate and appropriate evidence to support inspection against those standards.
- To regularly review and update all policies relating to the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety as required.
- To ensure that all patients attending The Whiteley Clinic & Absolute Aesthetics receive safe, effective and compassionate care which meets their individual needs.
- To liaise with the Care Quality Commission to ensure that all aspects of registration and ongoing compliance monitoring are accurately and effectively completed.
- To lead all regulatory inspections conducted by the Care Quality Commission, local authority or other regulatory body, within the Guildford clinic.
- To contribute to the general management of the Clinic through attendance at appropriate meetings.
- To coordinate Clinical Governance meetings and outcomes and ensure accurate recording of minutes alongside the London Clinic Manager
- To ensure ongoing audit of all required aspects of clinical care and processes, fostering a culture of ongoing review and continuous improvement.
- To monitor, coordinate and manage all patient complaints for the Guildford Clinic.
- To monitor patient satisfaction rates, treatment outcomes and complication rates and ensure this information is accessible to all stakeholders.
- To ensure accurate recording and monitoring of all adverse incidents and events and the fostering of a culture of learning from these events.
- To liaise with outside contractors and ensure all maintenance of equipment and premises are kept up to date.
- To be responsible for all aspects of health and safety within the clinic, including development of, and ongoing review of, risk assessments and the production of annual summary reports.
- To ensure the regular review and implementation of all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- To oversee infection control processes and ongoing monitoring and auditing of infection control arrangements.
- To support and manage all staff working at The Whiteley Clinic Guildford.
- To be responsible for the recruitment and retention of staff, leading and coordinating interviews and ongoing appraisal.
- To ensure the regular review and implementation of all Personnel policies and procedures.
- To ensure all staff undergo appraisal and the identification of professional development needs, including the setting and evaluation of SMART targets for staff and providing support to enable them to be achieved.
- To be responsible for all training and development of staff and to ensure all mandatory training updates are attended and training records are kept up to date.
- To coordinate practising privileges for visiting clinicians and medical staff.
- To monitor and authorise day-to-day purchasing and purchase invoices for The Whiteley Clinic Guildford and process all bank payments.
- To liaise with the management team and the Directors of the company for planning and budgeting.
- To liaise with private medical insurance companies as required, in order to manage queries, ensure procedural and contractual requirements are met and to maintain effective working relationships alongside the Finance Manager and Directors.
- To maintain and support harmonious working relationships within the clinic.
- To establish and promote sound lines of communication to all staff, patients and visitors.
- To attend management meetings and participate in making decisions at management level.
- To attend, when invited, board meetings or parts of board meeting and to report and participate in discussions and decision making as requested by the board.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role