Advanced Lead Practitioner / Centre Manager
I am recruiting for an interim Advanced Lead Practitioner / Centre Manager for a minimum 4 month assignment outside IR35.
- Be a point of contact for clinicians and take responsibility for the day-to-day coordination of the service;
- Ensure that the delivery of care helps improve the health of the individual and the wider community;
- Provide visible leadership to ensure high levels of staff engagement;
- Work closely with all team members to ensure that quality, assurance and performance frameworks are aligned to business objectives and service improvement programmes;
- Lead the quality and governance activities and work closely with others that support the delivery of the quality and governance function at a service level;
- Supply, administer and where required, prescribe medicines to address patient needs;
- Maintain accurate and legible patient records in line with professional and organisational requirements, this includes contemporary paper records and electronic patient record system;
- Communicate effectively with patients and families regarding complex information about their care;
- Ensure that the service is compliant with the CQC fundamental standards and regulations at all times;
- Develop positive and effective working relationships with other members of the clinical and operational team and facilitate the acute and timely communication of information concerning clinical governance, risk management, quality assurance and the handling of any complaints, incidents and internal investigations involving the clinical team.
- Registered Nurse or other relevant registered healthcare practitioner;
- 5 years post-qualification of which 2 years should be within emergency or urgent care;
- Non-Medical Prescribing (V300) qualification;
- Teaching and assessing qualification or equivalent;
- Ability to work under pressure whilst delivering high quality care.