CHC Project Manager
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are seeking a CHC Project Manager.
My client require an experienced CHC Project Manager to drive CCG CHC improvement plan.
CHC Project Manager who has:
- Successfully delivered on CHC improvements
- Lead the delivery to time, to quality standards and in a cost effective way, adjusting plans as required
- Manage report submissions to NHSE including the co-ordination and chasing of reports to meet NHSE submission deadlines as well as ensuring the reports are of a good quality. This includes monthly and quarterly CHC assurance improvement plans, data submissions and Personal Health Budget (PHB) plans
- Co- ordination and organisation of monthly CHC meetings and fortnightly calls with CCG leads.
- Producing assurance reports for key assurance meetings
RATE: £350.00 - £400.00 per day (4 days a week- 28 hours / Inside IR35)
INTERVIEWS: Next week Wed 12th / Thurs 13th
DURATION: 3 months initially
Apply for CHC Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly