Social Worker - Mental Health
We are currently working with an NHS organisation who are looking for Mental Health Social Workers to help with a backlog of s.117 cases.
This role will be for up to 5 months.
Social Workers will be:
- Reviewing patients entitled to s.117 "After Care Arrangement"
- Focusing on joint reviews of patients to determine their heath and social care needs
- The work will be undertaken jointly by both Social care and health in the community
- Part of this role will be supported by a Best Interested Assessor if needed
- Working on a backlog of Mental Health patients and s.117 (80 cases)
- Working on 3-4 cases a week (Less if out of area)
Training will be provided for the funding matrix tool that will be used for the task. You will also be supported by the Associate Director
- Clinical and Commissioning experience within Mental Health/Learning Disabilities
- Case review and management experience within Section 117 and Alternative placements
- Excellent key stakeholder engagement skills, across multiple organisations
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Experience of Community mental health client group.
- Working knowledge and experience of Section 117 protocol and policy
This role is to start on 7th January 2019.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send an up to date CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales