PMO Project Manager - £22- £25/ph
*PMO PROJECT MANAGER* - 6 MONTH TEMP POSITION
SOUTH CENTRAL - FULL TIME
A new exciting opportunity has become available for a PMO Project Manager to take on. The role takes on responsibility of focusing solely on cost improvement programmes working with clinical divisions.
The role involves:
- To get involved in producing the time-line for each individual project
- To support the formation of the project KPI's, risk assessment and Quality impact assessment
- To ensure all projects meet their set financial targets
- To run constant reviews and further recommendations as needed across all projects
- To actively contribute to monthly reports
- To ensure all actions taken adhere to the PM methodologies, standard procedures and national guidelines.
Qualification and experience needed:
- Having overlooked Projects in the NHS
- Further qualifications (PM qualifications, PRINCE2, ITIL, MSP) preferable
- Experienced in applying service improvement methods into practical past positions held
- IT literate
- Detail orientated
- Innovative individual who takes initiative in moving tasks forward
- Good decision maker
- Good rapport building skills
- Communication skills across multiple platforms
- Able to work in teams and individually
To gain a little bit more perspective into this role, please contact me on 020 74 19 89 11.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role