Community Service Manager (Adult Services)
Community Service Manager (Adult Services) - £220-320/day - East of England
* To take an operational lead on Adult Services in one of localities of a Community NHS trust.
* Direct line management of both clinical and non-clinical staff
* Ensuring the smooth running of the day-to-day operations of the service
* To act as a senior leader influencing multi-disciplinary staff to make change, ensuring
* that service improvements are sustainable across both professional and
* organisational boundaries.
* To contribute to and participate in the annual business planning cycle
* A Clinical background is highly preferable for the role, with the need to communicate and give advice to nurses within the directorate
* Strong Leadership skills is a must for the position
* Previous Experience of operational management in a community setting is preferable, failing that NHS experience is a MUST for the role.
If you would like to apply for this position please forward your CV via this advert or contact Josh McPherson on 020 74 19 89 11
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Apply for Community Service Manager (Adult Services)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly