Strategic Estates Planning Lead
A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint a Strategic Estates Planning Lead.
- To support corporate objectives in relation to strategic estates planning;
- Implement the programme of business cases required to gain approval for estate development proposals;
- Assist in the development of estate strategy incorporating service changes;
- Communicate with stakeholders and the Project Management Office;
- Assisting in the assessment and management of risks arising in the implementation of the estate strategy;
- Prepare and present programmes and reports summarising status of the estate strategy;
- Supporting the work to re-configure the estate to meet the changing service needs;
- Assist in the planning to deliver optimum utilisation of the estate;
- Preparation of option appraisals to support business cases and demonstrate Value for Money;
- strategy is understood and incorporated in all plans.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in the NHS;
- Knowledge and experience of the preparation of business cases for estates & property matters;
- Experience of strategic estates management in the NHS;
- Knowledge & experience of the preparation of option appraisals, including the financial appraisal of options;
- Professional qualified in an estates or finance related discipline;
- Previous experience of the preparation of property business cases.
Apply for Strategic Estates Planning Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly