Commissioning and resdesign lead - Children'sServices
An NHS client based in the Midlands requires a Commissioning and Redesign Lead to specialise in children services. The successful candidate will be able to do the following to a high standard.
- To take the lead role in Children's services a CCG and to act as an advisor on relevant legislation.
- To work with the CCG lead for children's safeguarding to ensure robust children's safeguarding systems being in place.
- To ensure full clinical engagement is used to maximize service redesign opportunities regardless of organizational boundaries.
- To support the development of CCG corporate plans (QIPP, operational and commissioning intentions) for the relevant area of responsibility. To develop an annual delivery plan and take responsibility for delivering the changes and targets within it.
- To lead the implementation of a programme approach to service redesign within Children's services, in order to redesign, commission and deliver high quality Children's services in all care settings, ensuring that the commissioning is consistent with national policy, local need and strategic priorities.
- To be the lead manager for Children's services and respond to necessary internal and external requests relating to the area.
If you have this experience and are interested in a 6 months contracts within the NHS please get in contact.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales