Head of PMO - NHS - London
A London based NHS Organisation requires a Head of Programme Management Office who will be responsible for the development of a PMO function for a key programme which will encompass all programmes and projects under one remit.
This is a high level position which requires skills in client, account and relationship management. We are looking for someone that can build strong working relationships across all service management disciplines, suppliers and users across the Trust and the wider NHS managing conflicting demands from a range of stakeholders. You must have a thorough understanding of managed service contracts and experience in the management of delivery of a national, high value critical and complex service. You will need a broad understanding of IT radio communication systems and proven experience of managing all aspects of projects from specification through to delivery. You will be required to develop the PMO Standards, best practice, policy compliance and all PMO Strategies.
- Prince 2 and MSP qualification or equivalent programme management methodology
- Knowledge of OJEU Compliant procurements, ideally within central government
- Experience of delivering large and complex programmes within the NHS
- Experience of heading up a programme office for a large and complex programme of work
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Passion for delivery and willing to go the extra mile
RATE to £365 per day, Inside IR35
DURATION 6 Months
Please send your cv to Andrew Panos by clicking the apply now button.