Head of PMO
Role: Head of PMO
Rate: £360 per day
Contract length - 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an established NHS organisation who have an immediate requirement for a Head of PMO to join their team in London. If you have extensive experience around Programme Management, then we want to hear from you!
As Head of PMO you will be responsible for the development of a PMO function within the Ambulance Radio Programme which will encompass all programmes and projects under ARP's remit. This will include the recruitment of additional staff within the next 12 months.
The new role will be concentrating on, but not limited to, the two new programmes (MDVS and CRS).
As Head of PMO you will also be required to work with the Home Office PMO function to ensure alignment of the various programmes which make up the new ESN network that will replace the current TETRA
What skills/experience should you have?
- A proven background of efficient leadership.
- Proven experience of establishing and running a PMO function with responsibility for line management of multiple staff.
- Ability to make decisions independently, when required, on difficult issues.
- Working to tight and frequent changing timescales.]
- Proven experience of managing PRINCE2 processes for delivery, including initiation stage, stage plans, highlights reports, project control and production of exception reports.
- Experience of the development of project planning across multiple highly complex projects/programmes.
If you're able to adopt a collaborative and analytical approach to work and have the confidence to build strong relationships with key stakeholders, then we want to hear from you. Get in touch with Connor McConnell at Computer Futures today!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales