CHC Nurse Assessor, Band 6
An NHS Clinical Commissioning Group are on the lookout for a Band 6 Community Nurse Assessor on a 5 day a week basis until the end of March.
The essential skills that they are looking for include the below:
- Registered General / Mental Health Nurse
- Comfortable completing checklists, DST's and reviews
- Good understanding of the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
Day to Day:
- 4 DSTs a week OR a mixture e.g. 3 DSTs and 1 Review
- Going into the community visiting patients in their own homes and residential homes
One admin day a week and you can go home after completion of DST to write up work.
If you have any of the above, please get in touch so we can discuss further.
Alternatively, if you yourself don't have the above experience please do pass this onto someone you know who has the above.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales