NHS Service Manager - Radiopharmacy Division
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking a Service Manager Band 8b to work in their Radiopharmacy Division
A London based NHS Trust require and experience Service Manager from a Pharmacist background to manage their Radiopharmacy Division. As an operational manager you will lead a team and provide their training and development ensuring they follow guidelines on how equipment should be used. You will be required to manage the unit according to MHRA (Medicine and health regulation agency guidelines) managing the premises and all operations for the unit which produces radiopharmacy products related to medicine.
We are looking for someone that is a pharmacist by background with great people management skills. This is a chance for an interim to come in and improve the overall efficiency and quality of the service. This is a fast-paced, delivery-driven role that requires a passionate interim professional to help alleviate pressures and promote best practice.
* Must have a track record as a Service / Operations / or Pharmacy Manager within the NHS
* It is essential you are a pharmacist by background
* Great team management skills with the ability to train and develop your staff.
* Budget management experience and be able to execute a business plan for the service
* Strong knowledge of MHRA guidelines
* Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority
* Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the project at hand
* Radiopharmacy experience is desirable but not essential
RATE: to £300 per day (INSIDE IR35)
DURATION: 6 Months
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.