Head of Legal Services - NHS - Clinical Negligence
6 days left
- Job Type
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS Trust who are urgently seeking an experienced Legal Services Manager looking to take a step up into a head of legal services role supporting the response and resolution to a number of cases.
Working a range of senior stakeholders at various levels, you will be instrumental in leading a small team that work across claims and legal disputes with a specific focus of clinical negligence. Interfacing with externals such as the NHSLA, you will be responsible for a collaborative approach to ensure the best outcome for the claimant and service involved.
You will need a proactive approach to engage and galvanise teams across organisational boundaries whilst developing relationships with senior stakeholders in a matrix setting.
* Highly experienced in handling clinical negligence claims coupled with a legal background ideally gained within the NHS
* Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-moving working environment
* Excellent stakeholder engagement skills at a senior/board level - credibility
* Excellent networking and relationship building skills to drive collaboration
* Team player who is self-efficient and demonstrates a collaborative approach
* Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand.
RATE: £265 per day (all inclusive) INSIDE IR35
START: 26th February
INTERVIEWS: WC 11th February
DURATION: 12 months
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for Head of Legal Services - NHS - Clinical Negligence
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly