Deputy Director of Operations Community Services
A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint a Deputy Director of Operations – Community Services. The role is the most senior point of contact for partners and stakeholders for the division, and has responsibility for the general management and performance.
- To ensure the effective development of divisional services and will support corporate initiatives as required;
- Accountable for the delivery of high quality services including the management of clinical governance, quality, CQC requirements, professional standards and risk;
- To create a culture which fosters accountability, openness and integrity, staff involvement, a progressive attitude to work life and respects the dignity and diversity of all staff;
- Maintain and enhance operational performance to deliver improved outcomes;
- Raise standards of practice, productivity and value for money;
- Identify areas of poor performance and ensure appropriate action is taken, including the development of standard operating procedures and escalation procedures;
- Optimise the management of resources supported by the corporate divisional team (HR, finance, informatics) as per the annual plan;
- Accountable for financial success.
- Graduate or equivalent with postgraduate management qualification or extensive management experience and training;
- Build rapport with senior clinical and managerial teams in the delivery of performance targets, service delivery and change programmes;
- Managing a range of services at a senior decision making level within a healthcare setting;
- Demonstrate excellent Customer Service and to meet the required IT Skills for the post;
- Partnership working and achieving healthcare targets;
- Implement strategic and business plans;
- Manage large budgets successfully.