NHS Transformation Programme Manager - Clinical Services
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS Organisation who are urgently seeking an Interim Transformation Programme Manager to plan and realise a range of clinical service improvement programmes Band 8c
You will be working with an NHS Acute Trust to scope, plan and realise a number of key change programmes across their clinical services. As a member of the Transformation Team that sits across multiple project portfolios, you will manage multiple Change programmes across the Trust. You will engage with multiple stakeholders both clinical and non-clinical and be instrumental in the realisation and delivery of key projects and programmes. This role will offer you a variety of work, the team are busy and things can change quickly. We are looking for someone that can perform well in this environment. Key to this role will be your ability to build relationships across the Trust in both a supportive and collaborative way.
* Track record as a Transformation Programme Manager across clinical services gained within an NHS Trust
* NHS experience gained from an ACUTE setting
* Excellent organisational skills when working across a number of conflicting priorities
* Excellent engagement skills, building relationships with clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
* Ability to work in an ever-changing environment
* Politically astute, able to navigate the usual political challenges
* Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand
RATE: £365 + VAT per day (all inclusive) - INSIDE IR35
START: 25th March
INTERVIEWS: WC 18th March
DURATION: 6 - 12 MONTHS
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.