I am recruiting for an interim Theatre Manager which is outside IR35.
- Be sensitive to patients’ physical, psychological, spiritual and cultural requirements;
- Understand the Integrated Governance process and ensure staff comply with the Infection Control and H&S policies to minimise risks to patients and staff;
- Ensure the delivery of excellent clinical practice at all times and be professionally accountable for own practice as evidenced by the clinical competency framework and in accordance with NMC;
- Lead all clinical staff in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care;
- Performance manage all staff ensuring annual appraisals and reviews are carried out effectively and on time;
- Maintain records of staff training and development activities;
- Strategic and operational management: financial, business, staffing, governance;
- Efficient session utilisation;
- Create a One Stop booking service for all the operating theatres;
- Deliver the most efficient and effective theatre staffing;
- Consultant Liaison;
- All aspects of Integrated Governance.
- Excellent organisational and management skills with the ability to flexibly respond to the needs of the department and the hospital;
- Effectively manage the clinical area on a day to day basis and plan ahead;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including communication, positive mental attitude and sensitivity;
- Professional manner at all times;
- Set, implement and evaluate standards of practice;
- Commitment to Clinical Governance and Quality initiatives.
Apply for Theatre Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly